To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by excellence, working with your colleagues in IT/Systems, Tech and Operations to ensure your site specific IT and Technology needs are met, all the while helping maintain a stable operational systems foundation for which it can continue to scale successfully.
What You’ll Do
- Be the single point of contact for Tech issues at your site.
- Work with your local site IT Engineer to ensure stable operational IT and Systems.
- Work with Site Operations and Management to handle any escalations over Systems and IT operations on site.
- Work with local Site Operations and Management on any new project or initiative that requires an IT or Systems input.
- Assist in solution implementation, taking a technical role in to resolve complex business issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix any local site systems issues, leveraging the wider team as appropriate.
- Supporting rollout of projects, both step changing activity and backlog items along with ensuring the new system is embedded as BAU.
- Gathering requirements, system analysis to feed into technical / functional specifications.
- Supporting the development and execution of test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer’s business objectives.
- Creating and modifying procedural and system documentation throughout the operational lifecycle.
- Collaborate with business partners and the IT team to support operations and adhere to the SLAs and process frameworks.
- Manage 3rd parties in relation to Tech services provided to your site, ensuring operational issues are appropriately escalated, managed and prioritised.
- Own the roadmap for continual improvement for IT / Systems for your site.
- Collaborate with other Site Systems Lead for learning, synergy and knowledge sharing.
- Work with operations to plan and manage site down time as needed for hotfixes.
- JDA WMS Support a must to have and must have worked in previous RP/ JDA versions.
- Reporting SQL.
- Experience with driving improvements in WMS performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Experience with identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
- Implementation experience deploying and maintaining WMS instances.
- Business and Customer relationship experience.
- Experience managing complex support issues.