• Are you a Project Manager who has experience working in a fast paced, Agile, Software delivery environment?
• Are you a Project Manager who is looking for opportunity to develop new skills in a company with high autonomy and learning opportunities?
• Are you a Project Manager who is adaptable and enthusiastic for innovation in a varied work environment?
Digital Gurus have multiple exciting opportunities for talented Project Managers,who relish opportunity for growth and development, in forward thinking, software solutions environments. Due to the unique nature of the role and business you will be highly autonomous and given respectable responsibility. You will have the chance to grow industry specific expertise. You will lead & manage the delivery of predominantly SaaS platforms across the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) and co-ordinate the resources.
Alongside this, you will benefit from the opportunity to dive straight in to the deep end, develop new skills quickly, adapt, evolve and help shape a growing business. The transparent nature and lack of red tape and bureaucracy will allow you to have open conversations with senior / director level stakeholders.
To be the successful Technical Project Manager…
There a multiple Project Manager positions within different teams and sectors (Automotive and Government). Experience working with government / public sector projects may be beneficial, but not essential. Importantly project managers are required to have experience delivering technical/ software projects in an agile environment. The ability to adapt, be flexible and take on high responsibility are key.
• Proven, successful experience in a Project Manager or Project co-ordinator role
• Experience in technical, client facing roles (Ideal not essential)
• Effective verbal communication skills, explaining technical concepts to non-technical people
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Ability to manage demanding workload with conflicting demands on time.
• Ability to work autonomously, on own initiative and as a member of a team.
• Great interpersonal skills with people at all levels
*COVID-19 Update* Virtual interviews, If successful, you will enter a dynamic style of working with long term strategy of blended work in/out of the office.
Interested? Please apply or reach out if you are interested in finding out more!