- To control the combined overall output of each operational shift by co-ordinating the team, operational activities and effective communication between operations/customer services and Stock control by understanding all key operational processes and procedures.
- Maintaining “real-time” status control of all warehouse related operational activities to ensure the effective flow of goods into, through and out of the warehouse by monitoring the performance of the operational team on shift. Motivating individuals and teams where slippage occur against expected timelines and milestones by taking preventive action to reduce risks of service failures or re-occurring issues.
- To plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements.
What skills and knowledge are required?
- Performance managing a team,
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (JDA) would be advantageous,
- Strong knowledge and practice of Health and Safety Principles,
- Awareness of budgeting and appropriate cost control.
What do you get in return?
£25,000 p/a plus flexible benefits package, Pension, 20 days holiday, and on-site facilities including free car parking and subsidised canteen.
What do you do next?
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK, with ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world-class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer.