ITIL, SQL, App Support, Querying, Troubleshooting, Ticketing
Location: Wrexham (flexi-remote working, 3 days WFH)
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
As a Customer Support Analyst, you are responsible for triaging support requests with all customers. This will suit a natural problem solver who loves identifying the root cause of issues and capable of resolving these issues effectively. Being personable and customer eccentric is essential!
Skills & Experience:
- 1st & 2nd Line Software Support experience
- IT/Application/Software Support (SQL Server)
- Agile development lifecycle process
- ITIL service desk management lifecycle?
- Ticketing tools – e.g FreshService, Salesforce, Zendesk, Dynamics etc.
- Managing triage for all tech support requests received internally and externally?
- First point of contact for customers in Tech Support cases
- Using your awareness of our systems and products
- Feeding back on common tech support queries / user errors to relevant internal teams to consider UX improvements?
- Reporting and analysis summaries
- Investigating incidents, resolving and escalating problems to product development?
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computing, Computer Science, IT or similar