Digital Gurus are partnered with a SaaS scale-up who have ambitions to treble in size in the next 1-2 years! After spending the past 5 years investing heavily in their technologies and perfecting their product offering, they have now evolved and are creating cutting-edge software solutions. They have gone through multiple rounds of investments and are backed by huge players, so alongside the world opening again, they are experiencing rapid commercial growth.
They are seeking an ambitious Product Owner who wants to be crucial part of the journey!
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Owner:
- Roadmap: Define, develop manage and deliver the future of the product vision & platform
- Customer and market insight: Be engaged with customers and understand in-depth market trends, data and evolving technologies
- User Focus: Champion a user centered approach using both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product decisions.
- Product Vision: Be the champion of your product vision, ensure everyone is on board & it is broken down to achievable milestones
- Backlog: ensure the product backlog is prioritised and the development teams are able to successfully deliver new features
- 3rd Party: Regular communicate with their global client base
- Stakeholder engagement: Ensure effective, regular communication with C-Suite stakeholders across the business
Skills and experience required for the successful Senior Product Owner:
- Proven, successful experience in a Product Owner / Product Manager role
- Experience building, SaaS, B2B products in a software house
- Experience working in a start-up / scale-up environment
- Skilled in defining and driving a product roadmap
- Experience working with venders, partners/clients, 3rd parties to enhance product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, working agile product development experience. Being a champion for agile best practices and processes and know how software development cycles work
A remote first policy has been adopted, ideally you will be able to be in the office once a week, but they can be flexible around this to at least 1-2 times a month.
Interested? Please apply or reach out if you are interested in finding out more!