Digital gurus are proudly partnered with a people focused, ‘Tech for Good’ consultancy who, due to success and recent investments, are scaling and expanding their services and expertise to keep up with their increased customer demand!
To ensure the effective delivery of complex, high risk products and services and the continued high satisfaction of customers they are seeking highly competent, skilled, and experienced Delivery Managers to join their expanding delivery function.
What the Principal Delivery Manager will be responsible for?
- Own the delivery, being the site or engagement lead, for large-scale, complex programmes, ensuring customer expectations are managed & projects are delivered effectively
- Ensuring key client, senior stakeholder and internal relationships are effectively managed with a focus on increasing repeat business
- Help drive and define recruitment for the delivery function
- Owning projects and multiple work streams right from the discovery phase, understand business objectives to create delivery roadmaps.
- Empowering your delivery team, protecting them from blockers
- Focus on facilitating continuous improvement, identifying training needs and provide coaching to customers and team members.
- Budget management and maintenance responsibilities
What is required of the Principal Delivery Manager?
- Client-facing experience
- strong working GDS knowledge and experience, understanding Discovery, Alpha, Beta.
- Proven success in building delivery roadmaps
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills - comfortable communicating presenting and negotiating with senior stakeholders
- Experienced in Agile delivery and a range of other delivery methods, able to flexible adopt your approach to suit each client
- Experience coaching and empowering delivery teams using scrum / other agile methodologies to do so
- Able to effectively manage budgets and satisfy customers with what they received in return
- User Centred Design (UCD) knowledge and experience
*COVID-19 Update* virtual interviews & If you are successful you will be on-boarded and set up to work remotely. A flexible approach to remote working will be adopted post-covid, and you will likely be based as close to home as possible, however flexibility to travel to Manchester & Leeds is required.
If you are a Principal Agile Delivery Manager seeking a new and exciting challenge and interested in the above, please apply or reach out for more information.