Junior Project Manager - London, £30,000 - £38,000
- Are you Looking for a challenging opportunity to get into Project Management with a chance to develop and expand new and existing skills with a team of specialists?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to excel in a business primed for growth?
- Would you like the ability to work across multiple teams to expand your skill-set, knowledge and experience?
Digital Gurus have partnered with a Central London based innovation and design company that prides itself on simplifying the complex world of financial services. They are offering specialist experience to aspiring project managers, facilitating the growth of careers, strengthening the character of their employees and providing valuable experience to propel promising careers.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn, support and provide admin support to the Project/Delivery Managers and Product Team
- Learn, support and manage when ready day to day Project Governance and control activities inline with the firms delivery Methodology and Approach.
- Learn, support and manage the creation and delivery of formal proposals including delivery plans and costs
- Learn and when ready support internal sales reps when and where applicable with input into formal RFP responses or client proposals
- Learn, support and manage when ready day to day and/or scheduled project reporting across internal teams and clients at varying levels.
- When ready, you will lead one or more projects from inceptions to deployment across clients and ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience & capabilities using Atlassian suite of tools, importantly JIRA.
- Personal drive, highly self-motivated and self-organised
- Aspiration to build a career in Project and delivery Management
- Aspiration to work in a highly agile and rapid product development and delivery function
- Good experience & capabilities in MS applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong & lasting relationships
- Business-minded and client-orientated
- Entrepreneurial spirit and results driven
- Planning and analytical mindset
- Excellent Team Player
- Previous experience as a PM/ Junior PM advantages
- Fluency in English language
Interested? Please apply