- Interested in developing critical AIOps solutions for the likes of HSBC & British Airways?
- Like the idea of being remote 365 days in the year?
- Are you a frontend developer keen to jump into a line of greenfield projects?
The Role: I’m on a mission to find a highly driven Frontend Developer to help architect, build and deliver innovative solutions for the leader in the AIOps market.
You’ll thrive in a demanding, agile, customer-driven environment, working closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers and product managers.
Office Location/Salary: Handforth, Cheshire (is 100% remote), up to £50,000
The Company: For the last decade, the AIOps market has been dominated by my client, building creative solutions for renowned enterprises that utilises that best of AI/machine learning technology.
They help their clients monitor and manage the health of their business in the most critical areas to ensure they avoid any catastrophic events.
Clients include the likes of HSBC, British Airways, Nationwide, Met Office, Centrica, Vocalink to name just a handful.
Your day to day:
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to build engaging user experiences
- Lead end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with teams, act as a key product design influencer
- Implement reusable and high-performing UI components
- Champion new innovations in the front-end tech stack and standard methodologies.
What I need:
- Strong experience in React and Redux
- Strong experience of working with APIs
- Experience of working with continuous integration and proficient in unit testing.
Bonus points for:
- Comfortable in a TDD environment
- Experience of working with Micro-frontends
- Experienced in creating user interfaces and experiences from prototypes built in tools like Adobe XD
Like what you’re hearing? Apply ASAP.