Do you want to join a team that will see you develop and grow in your finance career?
We are now seeking a Finance Manager to join our site in Sheffield supporting a brand-new customer contract.
Our client is a completely new breed of logistics company. With ability and agility at there core, our cutting-edge operations allows them to provide world class service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer, The NHS and PrettyLittleThing.com
Key Accountabilities of the Finance Manager:
- You will be responsible for the End-to-End Finance Cycle working independently but you will have support from the Reginal Financial Controller, and sat in an open office with other members of the Sheffield team
- Ensure that all contract management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner to customer agreed timetables in agreed format
- Compilation and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts for contracts
- Active contribution to customer relationship through weekly and ad hoc review meetings
- Ensure weekly, monthly and annual management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner with variance analysis provided as required
- Provide support to the operation, Site Manager and wider business on all financial and allied operational matters relating to the contracts operations and development including active engagement with operational teams
- Provide support, development and leadership to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices
- Support Group initiatives as requested
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with all HSE directives
- Ad Hoc tasks and projects as reasonably required by management teams
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified (will consider part Qualified OR Qualified by experience)
- Logistics experience – 3PL OR Industry Knowledge (Not Necessary)
- Team management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills including the ability to use formulas to a good standard
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-motivated and works under own initiative
What will you get in return?
We offer a competitive salary with a flexible benefits package(40k - 45k), 33 Days Holiday, a company Pension and on-site facilities including free car parking. You will have the opportunity to really shape the future of the business, whilst receiving the support you need to develop your skills set and experience to enable you to achieve your long-term ambitions.