My exclusive Client are a Global Company, who put customers, consumers and healthcare needs, at the heart of what they do, daily. This Digital Manager role, will play a crucial role in a large scale global transformation, they have underway. The role will be a mix of dealing directly with internal mid-senior stakeholders and wider marketing suppliers to support the digital journey, through leading multiple Digital Projects with your technical knowledge.
This is a senior position, deploying new CRM & digital systems, across data and analytics. Data is a crucial part of what they do, any background of working across this within the Digital Marketing journey is extremely advantageous! We are looking for someone who has a background of working across digital and has a technical understanding in this space.
The Digital Manager, would come from backgrounds across: Technical Business Analyst / Technical Project Management or System Architecture – all within the digital banner. This role will sit above technical teams, having strong technical skills available to them, to make high level plans of how projects will run, mainly across integration and deployment. The role is heavily focused on business needs, to support their transformational digital marketing future.
· Hands on technical across the Adobe Marketing Cloud
· Strong stakeholder management / engagement skills
· Leadership across technical management and digital projects
· Consent management tool experience
· Deployment and integration of digital systems
· Innovation – someone who is digitally switched on, suggesting, and influencing projects
· High level analytical skills and solid business acumen
· Previous experience of managing data integration projects, understanding its flows through MarTech.
· Supporting Digital Analysts
· Analyse digital requirements
· Adaptable, strong communicator, collaborative
This company cares about customers and consumers – this is the sole focus of their wider technology plans and transformation, enhancing their experience and supporting their digital journey.
The role is for an initial 6-12 months on a day rate, fully remote contract (you can be based anywhere in the UK) – which could very well go perm!