SQL Server, DBA, SSRS, SSIS, Performance Tunning, Clustering, T-SQL, MS Azure
This is a crucial role within a team of 2x DBA’s, for a rapidly growing SaaS company, supporting the entire global infrastructure ensuring in its smooth operation and keeping us up to date on best practices. You will need to be versatile with varied skills in SQL Database Administration, performance tuning & troubleshooting, SSRS, SSIS - working closely with an experienced and well-established Product and Delivery team.
- Database Administration in SQL Server - 2012 to 2020
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues, reporting services, etc.
- Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design
- Methodological approach to troubleshooting
- Experience/interest in MS Azure SQL working with a PaaS set up
- T-SQL (desirable)