As lead of the Continuous Improvement (CI) team the main purpose of this role is to identify and support the design/implementation of business process improvements. The key aspects of this role are to drive process improvement, working closely with stakeholders across the business to understand needs, impacts and priorities whilst increasing C.I capability.
The main duties will involve:
- Create strategic short-term plans to standardise and accelerate process performance to reduce risk.
- Evaluate the end to end value stream to enable long term improvement plans and performance milestones in line with the contracts vision.
- Work alongside the reporting team to interpret business data and identify areas of improvement. Provide recommendations and conduct root cause analysis.
- Coordinate team projects from planning through to delivery, ensuring control plans are in place for sustainment.
- Lead overtake event workshops and facilitate the outcome aligned to financial business reporting.
- Develop and implement an improvement program in line with the Clipper C.I framework.
- Create and deliver training with the material to support the capability uplift of the wider business.
- Maintain the development of core process improvement standards and share company best practise.
- Embed a PDCA and Agile problem-solving approach across all levels of the organisation.
- Coach direct and indirect reports within continuous improvement tools and techniques to optimize project success.
- Create reputable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluation of solutions and control plans to ensure sustainability of new and existing improvements.
- Provide key updates to the progression of the C.I framework plan, highlighting current key projects, opportunities and risks.